Find at what step of the writing process you are. All new versions of your writing go at the very top of the document.
1. a. Writing the proposal
- Research Proposal Instructions
- Sample Research Paper Proposal
- Review of primary and secondary documents HERE
2. a. Writing the outline
3. a. Writing the introduction
- Get together with other people who have printed their introductions.
- Share print copies of your introduction with them.
- Read your introduction out loud uninterruptedly. The rest, listen actively and make notes on their copies of the introduction.
- As a group, discuss the introduction and fill the Peer Evaluation Form. Return all materials to the author.
- Repeat for the next group member.
4. Working on selected parts of the Wikipedia article for Bloodchild and Other Stories
On Wednesday, November 9 at 9:00AM, I will check your Research Assignments
For Friday, November 11 by the beginning of class:
- Complete the two quizzes on Blackboard on how to use sources properly (together: 20 points)
- Work on the step you told me you would.
- Matthew, Natalia, Farhin: First Draft of the Research Essay in Google Groups.
- Instructions for the essay HERE.